Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Her biggest day

The wedding of my closest cousin. It was on 9th September 2011. Since I was in Malacca and I was not be able to make it home, I only could see the pictures which were uploaded in the facebook. Pathetic enough huh. *tears*

Her wedding dress was made by Rizman Ruzaini. Her wedding official photographer was Muein Mahadi. Her beautiful cousin named Izma. Wahaha! =P

Since I only have their pictures (no pictures of mine..sob..sob..sob) , mind me sharing them with you.

SOLEMNIZATION




 



 






RECEPTION


 
 

 



 

OUTDOOR




p/s: Some of my friends thought that I was the bride because they said that our face look similar to each other. Are we? =P

Like tanda Sayang

10 comments:

  1. Gambar 3 yang terakhir ni nampak sweet sangat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. akim: hoi hang bwh umoq lg. haha

    atiqah: yup. they are ;)

    miyoko: kan kan. for the first time i fall in love with blue :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ish smart gila lah orang2 dalam pic ni..klon izma kan...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. after this your turn laa...hihihi.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. jiji: ngarut slalu demo

    yuss: yep. simple and nice :)

    cik syu: haha.klon? sama ek? wink ;)

    zeeqa: :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cantekkkkk pgantin!and nice dress. :)
    muka ada iras2.boleh la. next,ur turn! hihi

    ReplyDelete