Monday, June 6, 2011

Would you?

Would you please stop writing to me?
Because your letters ain't nice
They are blinding both of my eyes


Would you please stop singing to me?
Because your verse and chorus curse
They are deafening both of my ears


Would you please stop hugging me?
Because your arms are tones-heavy
They are squeezing my lil body

Are you blind, deaf, or senseless?
Is something wrong with your nerves?


Or with me you fall in love?


Would you please stop staring at me?
Because I can see your tears swell
They make me wanna cry as well


Would you please stop loving me?
A man dying with cancer.


                                                -Anonymous




I found this poem somewhere.

p/s: What do you think after you read it?

Like tanda Sayang

No comments:

Post a Comment