Thursday, October 7, 2010

Unforgiven Soul

The dream walks alone,
under shaded moonlight,
unforgiven soul fly away,
taken by hands of the dark,
lost in an ocean of solemnity..

When the door of al-qalb shines,
annur steps into my life,
awake me from my dream,
drag away my sorrow,
burning my deep black heart..

Alhamdulillah..
syukran ya Allah..
praises for waking me up,
before the end of my last breath..

For the mistakes I have done,
For the words I have said,
For the things I have missed,
For the evil I have tempted,
For the down of the Iman,
For the sins of leaving You behind,
For the name of istiqamah,
For the truth of tawhid,
For the drops of every tears,
For I know the day come near,
I ask for your forgiveness Ya Allah...

I pray for rewards of life hereafter,
I wish for dwelling in paradise,
I murmur subhanallah for peace of mind,
I prostrate and stand as a Muslim,
I bound to Your convenient,
I seek refugee in You from what I have done,
I beg your grace on me,
I confess to You my sins,
Forgive me Ya Allah,
for none is there to forgive sins but You..

-evagurl-
07/10/2010
3 a.m.
Copyright 2010.


Like tanda Sayang

No comments:

Post a Comment